Dear Parents and Guardians:
At Berea Baptist Church, nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of your children. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck as our children’s check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe.
If you haven’t already created your free account, please do so by going to go.kidcheck.com and selecting “Create Your KidCheck Account”. Or download the KidCheck Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play Store to create, manage, and update your account right on your mobile device. We will be more than happy to help you create your account in person at check-in.
Create your account at home; it’s simple and will only take a few minutes. Creating your account prior to the above date helps us have a smooth transition, and helps your first check-in go more quickly so you can get on your way.
Once you’ve created your account, simply use your 10 digit phone number to check-in with us...and then a Berea key tag will be given to you after your initial check-in!
Here is a Video Intro for Parents/Guardians: https://vimeo.com/121385866
In His Service,
Director of Children, Youth, and Young Adult
What is KidCheck?
KidCheck is a secure children’s check-in system that enhances your provider’s security system and
simplies the check-in process. KidCheck helps ensure no one can pick up your child without your
consent. More information about KidCheck can be found at www.kidcheck.com.
• Easily create and update a list of who can (and cannot) pick up your children
• Upload photos of children and guardians for added security
• Provide medical and allergy information and alerts
• No one sees you or your child’s information until you check-in to their facility
• KidCheck uses the same secure data technology as banks to keep your information safe
• KidCheck never asks for personal identication such as Social Security numbers, credit
cards or banking information, and we never sell the information we do gather
• Speedy check-in - simply input your 10 digit phone number
• KidCheck is web-based, so you can create and access your account from anywhere
• Text message notications when your child is checked in and out, or in case of emergency
Account Setup Instructions
1. Visit https://go.kidcheck.com or download the KidCheck app on a mobile device
2. Select the link to create a free KidCheck account